I am thinking of warmer and sunny days. This has been the longest winter ever! I am ready to spend time outside with my boys and enjoy the warm weather. I am ready to be out on the lake and make memories with my kids! I am so excited for this spring and summer with having so much land we can play on and so many things that I want to do. So here is a list of some of the things that I want to do with the warmer weather!
• Start a garden! I have never had my own garden but I want to learn.
• Make bird feeders and houses. I want to hang bird feeders for the boys. I remember growing up my grandparents made bird houses and we got to decorate them! We used them as piggy banks but I would love to make some and hang them up in our trees!
• Let’s fly a kite! The boys would love to be able to fly a kite and I haven’t done it in years.
• Sit outside with the sun shining and read a good book. I used to love to read and haven’t had as much time with the boys.
• Have a game night!
• Who can’t bake? I am a terrible baker but I am determined to learn to bake from scratch!
• I want to have a picnic even in the yard with the boys!
• Go fishing! We have a pond that we can fish at so we will have plenty of opportunity
• Take the boys to the zoo
• Go horseback riding for the first time!
• Take a painting class
• Take the boys to the art museum
• Plant flowers! I love daisy’s and sunflowers and would love to plant some outside of my house.
• Stargaze! Now that I live in the country I will be able to just look up and see all the stars without all the city lights.
• Have a water balloon fight with the kids!
• Play in the rain!
What does your bucket list look like? Thinking of warmer days! Come on spring! ❤